Cloth Tots patterns specialize in designs for babies and toddlers who wear cloth diapers and trainers. Every mom who has put cloth on their little one’s bum knows how hard it is to find clothes that fit over those big fluffy bottoms! Cloth Tots patterns will help solve that problem! We are currently developing a full line of cloth diaper patterns with many different styles and features for moms who are looking for that perfect cloth diaper pattern. Also, we have several clothing patterns in development that will cater to the larger bottoms of babies who wear cloth. No more plumber’s crack! Cloth Tots clothing patterns will feature fuller room in the back and more room around the hip area to accommodate those diapers.
Let’s face it, even the trimmest cloth diaper takes up a lot more space than a disposable. With so many babies wearing “trashies” these days, the children’s clothing industry has changed the way baby clothes are cut and fit to be more trim in the hips and butt. However, the mom who puts her baby in cloth must search high and low to find clothing with that extra room. Sometimes you can find a few items, but the selection is limited, and prices are usually more than you’d like to pay. That leaves a mom with trying to make clothing for her kids and using a regular pattern (also cut to fit the trim disposable) and alter it to make room for the cloth diaper. Who has time for that, let alone the cost of testing out revisions and starting over again on each size as your baby grows! I have taken away the headaches of testing and done all of that already! My CD pants pattern, for example, has just finished the testing phase for one size and has undergone no less than 20 revisions to make sure the fit and cut are just right for you!
So, what can you expect from a Cloth Tots sewing pattern?
- PDF format that allows you to print only the pages you need and no printed pattern/envelopes to lose and store
- Instant access to the pattern download= no shipping fees and NO WAIT!
- Great function with patterns that are tested many times before publishing
- Cute and modern styles, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion just to find a pattern that works for you and your child
- Easy-to-follow instructions, with each step written in fine detail
- Tons of full-color photos that show the steps of the process, great for visual learners!
- Unlimited email support from me, the creator of the patterns. No worries about getting stuck, help is just an email away!
- Simple designs with the beginner sewist in mind, but also with enough extras added in so that even the most experienced person will enjoy using these patterns
- FREE and UNLIMITED use of the pattern for use in both personal and commercial use! No need to sign any contracts or pay any cottage/licensing fee (although a shout out to the pattern design you used when making the item is certainly appreciated!)
- For those who want to make Cloth Tots items to sell, we will be implementing an approved seamstress program to help promote your items. Simply send us a completed sample for approval, and we will include you logo and an active link to your site where customers can find your completed items for sale. We will also make an announcement on our Facebook page, newsletter, and website when you come on board as an approved business.
To purchase one of our popular patterns, visit our supplies Etsy site and take a look at what we have.